Thursday 28 May 2015

Getting Ready for PCI

I asked for help the other day on Homeone forum on what i should do at PCI. Some helpful members linked me a PCI Checklist that can be purchased for a small cost. I purchased the document and found it very helpful and will definitely be taking it to my inspection.

We have our Independent Inspector also looking at the house by himself the day before. That way they can do their job without distraction and provide me with a report to take to PCI. 

From what i've already seen of the house. There's not to much that needs to be done. Just tidy up here and there. Only items of concern for me at the moment are the gaps / seals around window frames.

But like most things, should be fixable. 

Some random snaps.





Some things that need attention.














  

No comments:

Post a Comment